Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well it's been a fairly good week, relatively speaking. I'm not ashamed to admit that I ate a lot of food. But hey, it was Thanksgiving. Being a good American, I had to observe this great holiday and stuff myself until I couldn't move, and then eat a little more :) But I'm (sort of) proud to say I only gained 1 pound. Considering how much I ate, I feel that's a success. As far as my training, I did slack off a little last week, but it wasn't entirely my fault. Aldo, myself, and the the girls were playing on our bed having a tickle fight. Aldo is really ticklish and apparently doesn't know his own strength. I ended up flying off the bed and landing awkwardly on my knee. So as to not injure myself further, I did a few miles on the eliptcal instead of running. Now some wives may have gotten pretty upset about being so roughed up, but I did get my redemption. After Aldo had pinned me again, I yelled for Aleah to help me. Bless her little heart, the next thing I knew Aldo was hit in the back of the head by a hair brush. After that we called it even.

So it's a new week and a fresh start. My goal this week is to drink more water. (Apparently the ice in my Dr. Pepper doesn't count, Sheesh!) I have noticed I'm already feeling better and my legs are getting more toned. Woo Hoo!  

No comments:

Post a Comment